Saturday, January 8, 2011

STUPID ME!!!

why's this happen to me, OH MY ALLAH...
I want to stop being jerk and play with other's feeling, I want to change!!!
but still, it's hard for me to change the old habit...

I don't know what to do!!!
memang susah nak mengikis tabiat lame ni...
but i had promise to someone that I want to change...
and she always support me and always give me advice when i'm in trouble...~~~
but sorry, i had dissapointed her...
and i still remember her last advice to me when i tried to repeat the 'stupid habit'...

'WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND'
APA YANG KAU BUAT, KAU AKAN DAPAT BALIK'

dan itu juga adalah hukum karma masa kini
'buat baik dibalas baik, buat jahat dibalas jahat'

so, the conclusion is, sorry to all my friends that i had being 'naughty' to all of you...
I promise that i'll change after this, no more fake relationship, searching for a true one...

i'm just a humble and weak person live in this ALLAH's earth searching for some knowledge with the experience, and still can't escape from doing mistake...

and now, i'm in dilemma on how to explain to all my 'friends' for what i had done...
hopefully, they will forgive me for everything i had done...

it's not what i am, but it's what i think...

and hopefully, we'll be friends once again...

*p/s: dont look at me as bad person, but as human that doing mistake...
        i'll responsible for what i had done...if all of you want to hate me, i'll accept it as a punishment for my             attitude before...

0 comments:

Post a Comment