Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Once Upon A time...

i really2 miss my old school's life, where i can doanything and be anything i like, with all of my friends...
there's a lot of things i did there which is...:

a. tido..
b. aniaya kawan2
c. lompat pagar..
d. hadiri mesyuarat badan pengawas dan PRS...
e. buat hal2 bodoh ngan mat jeng(kalau kenal, senyap ye)
f. mengendalikan kem jati diri untuk adik2...
   pergi 'bercuti'...hahaha, this one i really2 miss a lot, actually it's not a vacation, but attending a sbp's course or competition, or a visit to other school..
g. joking with teachers...especially ayah wan, teacher malina(there's funny story with t. malina, me and my funny pal, luqmanul hakim adnan when we are f.3), t. roslina
h. talking nonsense with my girl's classmate...hehe, selalu kot...cakap sal 'tttuuuuttt'
i. breaking rules...one of my fav..
j. wearing a prefect's uniform to school everyday...'hensem kot', especially when wearing with blazers...hehe
k. listen to luahan hati adik2, especially the girls...ish3...(kerahsian satu keutamaan)
l. and lastly, life as a student...

how i wish i could travel back to that time, and aappreciate the time wisely...
hopefully, there will be someone who will invent a time machine...i can 'borrow' it...


but now, i know i must face the reality, that all of that had passed already...and i must continue my life still as students, but uni's student...

to all my frens, batch 0509, wish you all know how i missed our moments together...
love u all~~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment